Infection control is a top priority at CrossFit Templar, we have followed recommendations made by the CDC and OSHA as well as the MN Department of Public Health to create policies to keep everyone safe and comfortable while participating in our programs. We will continue to modify these policies as dictated by these governing bodies.
- Athletes are asked to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before scheduled class and leave immediately following the scheduled end time. All athletes will be required to wear face coverings.
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing: Athletes are required to hand sanitize and/or wash hands immediately upon entering and leaving the facility.
- Athlete Screening: Athletes will undergo COVID-19 screening questions upon signing into class and temperature check.
- Social Distancing: Many steps have been taken to ensure social distancing in our 5,000 square foot facility: staggering class times (15 minutes between sessions), class sizes, marked workout stations, outdoor workout options – all in an effort to safely keep 6 feet of distance.
- Disinfecting: Prior to classes all equipment and areas will be disinfected, restrooms cleaned and high touch areas within the facility wiped down.
- Restrooms: We request that all athletes please use the restroom before arriving. Restrooms will be open and available, but the more we can reduce use in these high touch areas, the safer they will be.